Now I have to reveal five little known facts about myself and tag five other bloggers.
- I have tiny teeth. They may not look that small, but when I had to have a "bite guard" made last year, the Dentist had to use a pediatric mold tray.
- When I was 10, I snuck into the men's restroom at church, just to see what it looked like. That was my first view of a urinal.
- I have been a victim of gun violence. When I was 6 years old my older brother shot me in the bum with a BB gun.
- I sold Latin homework and English term papers in high school. But I wasn't hypocritical enough to join the National Honor Society, like some of my customers!
- I still have my green, 8-sided die from my "Vampire- the Masquerade" RPG days. I was a magic slinging blood sucker.
OK, now you know five things about me that you didn't know before. Well, gbro may have remembered #4. And my XY offspring may know #5. But I'll bet the rest of y'all are surprised.
- Diamond Mair
- Nude Steve
- I would have tagged Flo, but Ambulance driver STOLE her!
AD, I'm just guessing, but I think it's called a "Meme" b/c it's all about ME. DUH, big red truck about to run over your butt!