Saturday, June 16, 2007

Quick Drivin' Observation

Last Saturday, as I was drivin' to Killeen to pick up Mom, I had the top down, naturally. I'm speeding down 35, not really goin' all THAT fast, just movin' with the "flow of traffic". Anyway, I notice this shiny black 'Vette in the right lane. T-tops off, two young, hot guys. I smile as I go past. The driver looks over. He doesn't look happy.
And that's when it hits me!
He's a Young,Hot, Man, drivin' with his Young, Hot Friend, in a Shiny Sports car and they just got passed by a Silver-haired Grandmother in a Chrysler! I think to my self, as I grin evilly, "It must SUCK to be them!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh so early in the mornin'

J.R.Shirley said...

It must then, logically, rule to be you!

phlegmfatale said...

*snicker* They WISH, babe-- hot sassy mama like you, tooling up the road, and there you are--out of their league! Eat her dust, bitches!

Tam said...

You should've waved as you passed. :)

FHB said...

Next time you flash by Killeen, you betta holla!