Friday, February 01, 2008

A Picture IS Worth a Thousand Words

But y'all know I'm gonna say somethin' anyway, don't you?

I don't remember how I found Infidel Ink, but I'm glad I did! I hope, if these pictures make as big an impression on y'all as they did on me, that you won't just shake your head and and go on to the next blog.

The time to do Something is NOW, folks. Click on the link above for Infidel Ink, or click on this link for Act for America. It's a grass-roots organization started by Brigitte Gabriel, the author of Why They Hate. More of us must raise our voices against the Islamists [not the truly peaceful Muslims], the radical, Muslisms who want to replace the Constitution with Sharia Law. They are bold enough to be making these open threats in London, Paris, and other cities throughout Europe. Nations whose immigration policies have allowed these ungrateful bastards to escape from the war-torn, third-world shitholes that birthed them. Nations whose very liberties allowing them to spew their filth and make their vile threats would disappear under the religious law they would force on the rest of us.

Don't believe me? Scroll down and see for yourself. These shots came from Infidel Ink's site and were taken at a demonstration in London. The text is from thei site, too.


Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?!
Americans need to Know - You need to forward this.











4 comments:

KrAzY3 said...

You commented on something I wrote for my brother's blog, I was curious and here I am. Anyway, I believe some of the pictures you posted were actually from protests during the whole cartoon jihad thing. I even put a couple on my site. Interestingly enough Pakistan banned my site (not for those pictures specifically): Banned in Pakistan

During that ordeal I saw followers of a supposedly peace loving religion threaten, harass and in some cases kill over a mere cartoon. While I do not doubt Islam's potential for peace I am quite aware of the hatred and opression that has become of a integral part of the religion for many.

phlegmfatale said...

Good googly moogly. What a nasty lot.

HollyB said...

Philip,
I hope you checked the box that will notify you of this comment. I followed the link "Banned in Pakistan" back to a Michelle Malkin piece from Dec.'06. There were a number of blogs listed that had been banned in Pakistan for posting caricatures of the big MOH, May he roast in hell, along with his fascist followers.

I will be HAPPY to list you in my blogroll if you'll post a link to your site. Always happy to support someone willing to stand up to these jerks!

HollyB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.