Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Couple of Things

before I leave on vacation...
I have written a blog for Tuesday and sent it to the Dearly Beloved. He will post it for me on that day. Be sure to drop by either Tuesday or Wednesday for another dose of Texas History.

I'll be leaving this afternoon to go down to Killeen. Then tomorrow Mom and I are gonna go to Canyon Lake for a few days. Y'all try to hang on 'til Saturday and I'll try to post by then. I'm sure I'll have lots to sya about the beauty of the Hill Country in Spring.

I will miss my computer access, but I betcha I get a lot of stitchin done with the fingers while they don't have keys to punch and a mouse to click.


2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

I hope you're enjoying yourself. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Bet you'll wish you had a good camera with which to take wildflower images. A bit north of FTW, even the vacant lots are overrun with jillions of bluebonnets. You'll have seen a lot already.

From 1978 to 1990, I attended an in-service course in Austin every March. The rather routine trip down Interstate 35 was made glorious by the 'Bonnets and Indian blankets and paintbrushes.

JPG