Monday, September 14, 2009

Breakfast with Kathy

Monday, September 14, 2009; 9:04:58 AM

I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record after yesterday's post, but Kathy's Kosmic Kowgirl Kafe serves a mean breakfast.
We both ordered a Pancho Villa burrito [Johnny and I have now order the same meal twice, once more and we've got ourselves a patten [shudder]. It comes with three eggs, but we asked for just two. The Villa also has chorizo, potatoes, pico and cheese. neither of us could finish a whole one it was so big. All for $5.
If you're ever out here, she's open 6:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Thursday through Monday. You can't miss it it's on FM 170 about 1.1 miles from the intersection with State Highway 118.

3 p.m.
I have just come back to Kathy's to use her wi-fi. She tells me that on October 18 she's having a Gospel Breakfast. The Al Barlow music fest is playing that Sunday. So, if you're here,, come give a listen and have a breakfast burrito.

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

I think I need to make a trip south to try that. YUM!