Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Finally Got the Shot !!!

I've been trying and trying to get a shot of Boo's beautiful eyes. Well, this morning I finally got not one but TWO shots of those incredible peepers! This one shows the color of the iris' even though the pupils are still red.















This one, however, is just darn near perfect. There's still is little bit of reflection there in the pupils from the flash, and of course the foreshortening of her snout, since I was so close... but I'll take it.
At least now y'all can see the color of her eyes and why I rave about how gorgeous they are.

3 comments:

FHB said...

What a sweet poochie. And that picture is all you. Love it.

J.R.Shirley said...

She is a beautiful girl. Nice to see the pic of you, too.

phlegmfatale said...

Miss Boo is a classic beauty.