Monday, November 27, 2006

Blogger Beta

Well I made the switch last night to the Beta version of blogger. I hope I like it, cause there's no going back. I don't know if anybody read my blog today since the site meter was not working 'til I switched it over tonight. That was easy, once I found the directions on the site meter site.
It was fun looking at all the different templates I had to choose from. Playing around with colors, placing of all the "extras", finally being able to post links. Next I'll have to put up pictures.
One thing that's been annoying as all getout today. I have to login to Blogger, then go to the blogs I like and leave comments. If I write a comment, then log in, the comment disappears. Very annoying.
I hope y'all don't have any problems with it. But leave me a comment if you do. If I can figure out a way to fix it, {yeah, like there's a chance in hell of that happening} I'll do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had trouble being able to get in to the comment section last night -took for bloody ever. Yeah, yeah, patience Grasshopper and all that. You know that from my perspective instant gratification takes too long.

Glad you and Floozie are having fun with this! Love ya.

Flo said...

Hooray, good job!

Try logging in before you write the comment. And once everyone gets switched, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

And sitemeter still should have tracked your visits, I think. The meter just didn't show up on your page.